Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Join my Chanting Channel Mon to Frid 10pm to 11 pm AEST "Celebrate your Soul"

Sharon Tubergen (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:55 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, There she stood ,in the middle of the path, before her were many paths, branching out before her, how was she to know ,which one to take, some looked dark, with many boulders, and rocks, some looked beautiful, she had taken some, light in the beginning and then further down ,more darkness ,and rocks,very rough terrain, she asked ,for help from God ,where was the right path, please God ,help me! Then like a beacon of light, Master Sha comes, to join with us, putting our feet back on the right path.The path that leads us all back ,to the Tao, the path that will take us home. guiding her, taking her hand and she smiles ,a big smile of gratitude, Thank you Master Sha, for finding me ,and bringing me to the wonderful ,beautiful path ,of Love Peace and Harmony, Love you Master Sha, Thank you Master Trevor for your love and light, your beautiful flute music ,and powerful blessings. I love you Master Trevor and your guidance and smiles. My greatest Love and greatest gratiude. Ty Ty Ty Ly Ly Ly Cbd Cbd Cbd
Nina Kaiser (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:53 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, thank you so much for the DHH soul healing blessing! I asked for a blessing as appropriate at this time. I could see the DHH coming to my both hands`tendons. They have really giving me trouble again these last days preparing and packing for my moving process. I could see lots of darkness leave. There is an inflammation I could see. The DHH smoothed that inflammation and like putting out the flames. Very, very powerful! My hands feel warm now, like cradled in Divine love. What a relief! Thank you so much!
Leonie Lawrence (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:51 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor, ly ly ly
Geho Gold (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:49 EDT)
Thank you beloved Master Trevor for you Divine love and light. Thank you to Master Sha, the Divine, the Tao . We are so extremely blessed. My heart is so moved and so opened. I am moved to tears by this blessing and practice. Countless bowdowns countless bowdowns.
Steffi Pieters (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:49 EDT)
Thank you so much beloved Master Trevor for this magical encounter. The love I feel right now is just amazing. There is only Love, Peace and Harmony. Love you all
Nina Kaiser (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:45 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, it is so beautiful to connect with you and the soul family today! And then the first thing, one of my most favourite chants, "I love you". Love you all, Da Ai! Sending my love to Australia and all around the world!
Monika Hö (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:41 EDT)
Thank You MasterTrevor for your DA AI.
Mandy (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:38 EDT)
Thak you very much for the beautiful soul operation!! I'm so glad to have all these posssibilities! Love you! Love You! Love You!
ANGELICA (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:38 EDT)
Da Ai Master Trevor! Ty Ty Ty Ly Ly Ly CBD CBD CBD
Ulrike A. (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:38 EDT)
I am so grateful for my virusinfekt so I have the poosiblity to be the whole day in the channting channel with all wunderful total gold servant and soulfamily. I ask for my mental body and I saw a lot of neg. memories are gone. I saw a libary with old neg. statt like neg. movie I saw in the past and old the staff are remoeved. And this make my third eye more clear and pure. I am so grateful for this.
Chanting Channel (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:36 EDT)
NEXT LIVE show! LIVE! "Heal and Balance your Emotions" with Master Lynne Nusyna. Chant and practice with a Divine Channel of DR. and MASTER ZHI GANG SHA. 9am ET/ 6am PT/ 3am HAST/ 3pm CET/ 6:30pm IST/ 11pm AEST. We are so extremely blessed!
Marie G (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:36 EDT)
I love you, Master Trevor, I love you soul family, TY TY TY for you blessings, Bless you.
Birgit Suraya (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:35 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, so grateful to be here now with you, so happy to see you today. I love you, Thanky opu so much fopr all your love, smile and gratest compassion and much more, for all your Da Fu Wu. Da Gan En CBDs CBDs CBDs
Healing Peaceful LOVE (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:35 EDT)
Da Ai Master Trevor!! Thank You for everything!! Love You!! TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD
Angelina D. (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:33 EDT)
Da Ai Master Trevor!! LY LY LY TY TY TY CBD CBD CBD
Eddie (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:32 EDT)
Da Ai Master Trevor!! So Blessed to be here! TY for everything!! LY LY LY TY TY TY CBD CBD CBD
Jitka (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:31 EDT)
Good morning Master Trevor. I could feel all cells in my body changing. TY TY TY Da Ai
Chanting Channel (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:31 EDT)
Dear Ones, if you cannot view or hear the LIVE show or the recorded videos clearly, please click your reload/refresh button. The reload/refresh button (circle arrow) can be found to the left or right of your address bar in the various browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox). Thank you!
Angie M. (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:30 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, Love from Germany. My deepest gratitude for the exceptional Service you and all Divine Channels do all the day. We are so blessed. LY LY LY TY TY TY CBD CBD CBD
Faridah (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:25 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, your flute music opens my crown chakra and fills me with joy. Thank you for your unconditional service. Da Gan En.
Irina (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:25 EDT)
Good morning Master Trevor! Da AI! Good morning Soul Family! Da AI!
Chanting Channel (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:25 EDT)
LIVE! SPECIAL CELEBRATION! “Opening of the Love Peace Harmony Centre, Belgium”. LIVE on the Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel on DR. AND MASTER ZHI GANG SHA'S FREE TAO HEALING MIRACLES BLESSINGS FOR HUMANITY, from the Divine Channel in Training Retreat in Belgium! MASTER SHA, Master Maya, other Divine Channels and MASTER SHA’S Divine Channels in Training welcome you join the celebration! Let us join hearts and souls together as ONE to celebrate the creation of Love, Peace and Harmony though the power of Soul! SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2pm ET/ 11am PT/ 8am HAST/ 8pm CET/ 11:30pm IST/ SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 5am AEDT ~ View the LIVE broadcast or join the teleconference: 712-432-2839 passcode 77815# ~ Outside USA (001) 712-432-2839
Chanting Channel (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:24 EDT)
A MOST UNIQUE and VERY RARE training with MASTER SHA! “Tao Calligraphy Special Training with Master Sha”! MASTER SHA will empower you to learn how to create sacred and powerful Yi Bi Zi (one-stroke) Tao calligraphies! Each Tao Calligraphy carries profound healing and transformation power! Learn how YOU can become a Tao Calligraphy Soul Healer! Join in person and via LIVE webcast! HONOLULU, HAWAII, SEPTEMBER 21 - 25 and the NETHERLANDS, OCTOBER 14 - 19! ~ Apply now! https://www.drsha.com/tao-calligraphy-special-training-master-sha/
Rose Novak (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:24 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor, Ly Ly Ly
Nadine (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:24 EDT)
Hello Master Trevor & Soul Family. Da Ai. Wishing everyone love, peace & harmony. :)
Lovehugs (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:23 EDT)
good morning Master Trevor. I ask for blessings for my feet and legs and digestion that is not too good now. I also ask for blessings for financial abundance. I appreciate all your blessings and having to hear you in the morning. TY TY TY LY LY LY
Gloria Koelbel (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:22 EDT)
Welcome Master Trevor! Big hug from Germany. DA AI
Marie G (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:20 EDT)
Love you, MAster Trevor, TY, TY TY, for this blessed wisdom filled teaching on Living Divine, Relationships. Da Ai. Da Gan En.
Jenny Sharma (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:19 EDT)
Good Day Master Trevor & Soul Family ~ To be ~ in the Tao of a Divine flute ~ singing it’s Soul song ~ from it’s heart & soul ~ brings Love Peace & Harmony ~ into the heart & soul ~ of each & every one ~ listening ~ Breathing ~ Being One ~ with the Tao of a Divine flute ~ singing it’s Soul song ~ Being One with ~ each & every one ~ in the field of ~ Love Peace & Harmony ~ Da Ai to the Divine Love that shared it’s musical refrain ~ through the Tao of a Divine flute ~ to Bless ~ each & every one ~ here today ~ And, now ~ we join in chorus ~ Divine Love heals me ~ Thank you ~
ss (Posted: Sep 22, 2015 08:17 EDT)
Dearest Master Trevor, love you and thank you for the priceless teachings and healing. thank you for your unconditional service . ly ly ly , ty ty ty .

No comments:

Post a Comment