Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wisdom of the Heart & Soul for Universal Love

At 28 yrs I was seriously depressed. I would walk along the path and silently say " God please help me!" Then within 4 months I was introduced to my first spiritual teacher, my spiritual mother who taught meditation and gave me a mantra. This took my depression away. It created self Love As we begin to have self love, we recognize that our mind can disturb us and it can make us sick. But As I connected it to my heart,and soul my mind became a valuable ally. I chant and meditate that purifies our mind, changes and develops our heart and soul We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others ( Ask for forgiveness and offer forgiveness silent or aloud ). Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born. Ask them to stop complaining as you only become a mirror of their own problems. Never hesitate to ask God for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment