Monday, October 21, 2013

Opening Your Heart & Soul

Open your Heart & Soul to advance to Universal Love
Develop your Soul Intelligence with practise
All humanity have received Ultimate Divine Infinity Opening Heart & Soul Jin Dan
Body Power
Sit up straight & put one hand on your Ming Men & one below your navel
Mind Power
Visualize Golden Light in your Zhong (in front of tail bone) Focus & Breath from Zhong
Soul Power
Dear my Ultimate Divine Infinity Treasure "Divine Opening my Heart & Soul Jin Dan I Love you Honour you
Please Open my Heart & Soul to Develop my spiritual channel
Please open my heart & soul
To boost my abilities for healing for transforming peoples lives
Please open my heart & soul to create Love Peace Harmony World family

Sound Power
" Chant Divine Open Heart & Soul Jin Dan, Divine Open Heart & Soul Jin Dan, Divine Open Heart & Soul Jin Dan,"for 15 mins



No comments:

Post a Comment