Sunday, May 25, 2014

Master Sha's Soul Healing Miracles Chanting my hr session Midnight Aust time "Celebrate your Soul"

http://tv.drsha.com:8080/nav.action?home
My chanting session is Midnight in Aust

Shenice Shining Soul Light (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:12 EDT)
Thank you Thank You Thank you Master Trevor Have a great day Everyone Love You All

Seti (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:11 EDT)
Your drum and flute music are indeed soothing and healing Blessings. Love and gratitude, Master Trevor !!

Peace (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:11 EDT)
Please bless my parents for their upcoming trip that it may happen in safety .TYTYTY

Gloria3396815 (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:10 EDT)
TY Master Trevor, I love you and thank you for your wonderful blessings. LY LY LY TY TY TY

David Love (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:10 EDT)
Thank you THank you Thank you , CBD CBD CBD CBD

Liela Ross (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:10 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor, I love this time together, makes my day. Love you

Peace (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:05 EDT)
Please continue the blessing for my family in Australia many blessings to open communication .TYTYTY

Ute Hartmann (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:04 EDT)
Dear beloved Master Trevor thank your for the fluteblessing. I feel so much love by the Blessing. Big Hug in Love and Light. TYTYTY LYLYLY CBD CB CBD

Gavin Hartley (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:04 EDT)
Ty Ty Ty Master Trevor. I feel blessed, loved and with a mind that is once again silent and filled with space! Space to allow the sacred guests and Divine to once again be present. Ty Ly , all saints and my spiritual Father - beloved Master Sha. - WOW - i did not realise just how quickly one can disconnect when the mind takes over and then again so blessed with practices and Divine Channels that can bring us back just as quickly. I 'smile' with a happy and opened heart xx

Gloria (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:03 EDT)
WOW! So beautiful! TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Ingeborg H. (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:03 EDT)
Your blessing with the flute: Light and love flowing to me. Ty ty ty beloved Master Treovor. Ly ly ly, cbd cbd cbd.

PaulFletcher(asoulhealer) (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:02 EDT)
thank you Master trevor. I really enjoyed your healing flute blessings. love you

Hubertus (Posted: May 22, 2014 11:01 EDT)
I AM SO BLESSED TO BE HERE

Rashmi (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:58 EDT)
TY Master Trevor for the chanting of I LOVE YOU along with your drum blessings, my heart has expanded and full of love and light, love your flute blessings, divine and mesmerising as ever. TY TY TY.LY LY LY. CBDS CBDS CBDS

Gavin Hartley (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:58 EDT)
Hey Shenice -- I also was drawn to beloved Quan Yin and this opened my heart with tears as i felt the love during the "I love you chant" xx

Maureen (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:57 EDT)
Thank You Master Trevor for your Love and offerings of Soul Massage, For myself and Friend K who is with me, TY TY TY CBDS LY LY LY

Shenice Shining Soul Light (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:55 EDT)
I Love You Divine Soul Song So loving. I love that song. Thank You Master Trevor

Gavin Hartley (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:55 EDT)
Ty master Trevor -- I really needed that drum sound tonight to penetrate the heart and open it to Love, forgiveness, Compassion and light.......................................... and i welcome the yin of the flute -- (hint hint) that will soothe and open it further to the love and unconditional service received from all Divine Channels, beloved Master Sha and more. CBD

Ute Hartmann (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:54 EDT)
Please beloved Master Trevor give my Friend B.S. also a Soulmassage. TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Geho Gold (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:54 EDT)
All souls I have every hurt or harmed. Please forgive me. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Ingeborg H. (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:50 EDT)
J e d e r T e i l n e h m e r , der jetzt hier im "Chat, Gratitude Basket oder Blessing List" einen Kommentar abgibt während Master Trevor anwesend ist, wird von Master Trevor mit einer einstündigen Seelenmassage gesegnet! - Ty Ty Ty für diese große Ehre und dieses große Geschenk, lieber Master Trevor. Ty Ty Ty, Ly Ly Ly, Cbd Cbd Cbd.

Linda Hamilton (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:48 EDT)
Thank you for your service, Master Trevor. I am glad I can tune in.

Christa S. (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:46 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, I am so grateful for your wonderful service, the soul-massage, the teachings, the healing mantras. Ty, ty, ty CBD, CBD, CBD

Shenice Shining Soul Light (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:41 EDT)
Master Trevor I love your Quan Yin statue behind you. She has been connecting with me this whole time. I was chanting during the last practice Quan Yin Heals Me, Quan Yin Heals Me. Wow. Thank you Quan Yin. Lots of Compassion energy. I love it.

Gloria (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:40 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor I love you and your chanting channel sessions. The blessing with your flute is always so amazing and intensive. Can you play longer? I feel so very blessed. Comment from Katrin S.: She loves you and would love to join also. She has to work now. I am so deeply grateful for your lovely service. TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Ute Hartmann (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:38 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor for you service in love and light. TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Rashmi (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:38 EDT)
TY TY TY Master Trevor for the Soul operation, for your love and compassion. Feeling very blessed. Shukriya, Shukriya Shukriya. Love you Master Trevor. CBDS

Ceci from Australia (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:38 EDT)
Ty Master Trevor for the chant and blessing. Ty also for offering Soul massage for me and TT . lu lu lu

Marie C. (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:37 EDT)
Good morning Master Trevor - Thank you for your smiling presence and for the offer of soul massage - We are very blessed TY TY TY LY LY LY - U & all

Healing Peaceful LOVE (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:37 EDT)
Good Day Master Trevor!!!!! TY LY CBD TY everyone love u all!!!!

Shenice Shining Soul Light (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:36 EDT)
Thank you Thank You Thank you Master Trevor for that practice, I have the Soul Healing Miracles book open to Da Ai and its on my stomach and it feel really warm. We a so blessing to experience this. Thank You Master Trevor for you unconditional service.

Jenny Sharma (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:36 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, May Sha's Golden Healing Ball & our soul songs reach each and every soul seeking Love. Light, Peace & Harmony. Blessings to you, Master Trevor. Blessings to each and every soul with us today. Divine heals you. Divine heals me. Divine heals we. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you,

Carole Fine (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:34 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, Thank you for your generosity and your awesome teachings and chantings. Really, really love you!!! TY TY TY

Marga (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:33 EDT)
thank you master Trevor for the beautiful chanting....also TY for the reminders to SMILE - I do see my Inner & Outer Beauty improving when I smile!

Nisha (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:32 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor namaste, I love you , cbd. Shukriya .. ly ly ly

Dolores (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:32 EDT)
*SMILE* ! Love You Master Trevor for reminding us to smile to Heaven while practicing! To stay in the Divine Joy and Divine Love is such a blessing!

Mikayla (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:31 EDT)
Hello Master Trevor.

healingheart (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:28 EDT)
Blessings to all, Thank you Master Tevor, Love you, Smile

pamela c (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:28 EDT)
Aloha Master Trevor, so grateful to chant with you and receive all of your blessings! Beyond words!! TY TY TY LY LY LY

Marga (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:25 EDT)
DAO SHENG YI - one of my favourite chants, and it seems to cover everything, Also thank you Master Lynne for reminding me of the morning practice in the Tao I book - although as it is midnight in Australia I had better soon switch to chanting JIN DAN SHUI MIAN! ( the before-going-to-sleep practice, on p 417 of TAO 1, for the people new to this book)

Dolores (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:23 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor! I am so Blessed to be back on the Chanting Channel. My soul is so joyful and happy to be with you during your live Celebration! I send You all my Love and Gratitude from Geneva, Switzerland

Angelina D. (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:22 EDT)
Namasta Master Trevor!!!!! TY for all that u do! TY TY TY L Y LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Licht und LIebe (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:21 EDT)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Lynne Master to serve for the option with the Divine Healing Hands. I am very grateful for that. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. CBD, CBD, CBD

Ute Hartmann (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:20 EDT)
Wellcome beloved Master Trevor big Hug for my.Thank your for the Soulmassage I am so bless. TY TY TY LY LY LY

Gavin Hartley (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:20 EDT)
Another blessed hour with Master Trevor -- Ty Ty Ty - Love you master Trevor and Ty for all your Love and unconditional service.

Leonie (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:19 EDT)
welcome Master Trevor, thank you for serving our souls, thank you for serving humanity, love you, thank you for your love and blessings

Peace (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:19 EDT)
Good evening Master Trevor Thank You for all the blessings so grateful and peaceful on my soul journey TY TY TY

Ingeborg H. (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:18 EDT)
I am so blessed to be here with all of you, ly ly ly. Welcome beloved Master Trevor, ly ly ly, cbd cbd cbd.

ulrike brune (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:17 EDT)
hello master trevor...thank you for everything...

karen (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:17 EDT)
Hello Master Trevor. Feel blessed and honored to be with you today. TY TY TY, LY LY LY

Shenice Shining Soul Light (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:16 EDT)
Good Moring Master Trevor

Rashmi (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:16 EDT)
Welcome Master Trevor, Namaste !! So honored to be chanting and serving with you and connecting heart to heart and soul to soul with all.LY LY Ly. Shukriya, Shukriya Shukriya.

Master Lynne (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:15 EDT)
love you all...keep chanting...offer service....open your heart to all souls

Nisha (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:14 EDT)
Thank you master Lynne. Love you

Leonie (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:14 EDT)
Thank you Master Lynne, deepest gratitude, ty ty ty ly ly ly

Eddie (Posted: May 22, 2014 10:13 EDT)
Hi Master Trevor welcome!!!! Love You Thank You for all that U do!!!!!! LY LY LY TY TY TY CBD CBD CBD

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment