Monday, April 21, 2014

Mantras are a spiritual gathering treasure.




http://tv.drsha.com:8080/nav.action?home#.U1U1y6JAj6g

vyk Thank you for the blessing my life each and every day. I can not thank you enough.

Liela Ross I am SO grateful Master Trevor for the One hour Soul Massage. Thank you so much. Such a nice gift.


Victoria Swan Thank you Master Trevor. I am so grateful.


Doris I am so grateful for this chanting channel ty ty ty


Jo Master Trevor, the condition in my lung is clearing with the beating of your drum. A relief from all the pollen TY TY TY.


shamshaad I am so grateful to Chanting Channel all those associated with it. TY TY Y


Jo Thank you all the universe for all your blessings IY IY IY, TY TY TY.
healingheart Thank you Divine for helping my friend to get a new job TY TY TY


Jo Thank you for your service Master Trevor!! T Y T Y T Y


Nisha (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:12 EDT)
Thank you master Trevor, ly cbd cbd cbd

Victoria Swan (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:12 EDT)
May we all be better Universal Servants!!! We are so blessed!

Barbara S (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:08 EDT)
I called my friend Eva on the phone to join the flute blessing because she is not near a computer. She was very moved and she told me that the music was going straight to her heart and that she could feel the full size of her heart! She is very very grateful. TY TY TY LY LY LY

Ingrid Royle (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:07 EDT)
Wish I had joined this earlier.

Renate (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:06 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor for this extraordinary flute blessing. My partner saw a clear river with wonderful nature around. Thank you!

Victoria Swan (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:05 EDT)
TY very much Master Trevor. I am inspired to play my drum more! TY TY TY

Liela Ross (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:05 EDT)
I love joining you Master Trevor for this morning practice. It is something I look forward to being with you and everyone here on the Chanting Channel. What a great service. LOVE YOU

Ute Hartmann (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 11:05 EDT)
Thank you eyerone for these fluteblessing I see so much light and feel grounded more ty ty ty ty LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Diana (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:58 EDT)
Í´M BLESSED TO BE HERE!

Barbara S (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:58 EDT)
TY Master Trevor! You made my day you, and all layers of the Divine, the Tao and the Source with all your blessings. When you started chanting I love you and playing the drum I saw the Soul of Master Sha meditating in my Ming Men. This was very moving. Then I started chanting as well and chanted "I love you" to all souls. My heart opened so wide and I realized that it is all about love. Love IS the answer. Love melds all blockages. Thank you all. I love you all!

Marcia (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:55 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your Total GOLD service. This is exactly what I need this morning. Thank you Master Sha for making this beloved sacred Chanting Channel possible. Da Gan En, Da Gan En, Da Gan En.

Doris (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:53 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor for your total GOLD. I asked for blessings for my back and now the soreness' gone. ty ty ty cbd cbd cbds.

Silke Zietemann (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:52 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor, during you play the drum my emotions coming up. It transforms step by step. Thank you.

Rashmi (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:52 EDT)
I am very grateful to Master Sha for the chanting channel and all Divine Channels for the opportunity given to me to serve and i am so blessed to be in the Divine Field for long.T Y Master Trevor for the drum blessing,I feel every cell of my body is opening up.L Y L Y L Y

Gabriele Crott (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:52 EDT)
Love you all, I am grateful from the bottom of my heart, for the possibility to be in this way loving connected. CBD CBD CBD

Barbara S (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:48 EDT)
Thank you so much Master Trevor! Yesterday was my birthday and I was facing some challenges. Today my mind was very busy and I feel that a testing has started. This Soul Massage was such a gift. I feel so relaxed now, my mind is relaxed and I feel very very happy! In fact I am moved to tears! Love from my heart! TY TY TY LY LY LY CB CB C B

shamshaad (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:48 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor for the words of wisdom, your unconditional service, love, compassion and blessings. TY TY TY

mataji (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:47 EDT)
thank you master trevor for your total gold for humanity, your love and all blessings- cbd cbd cbd

Christina (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:47 EDT)
Ty Beloved Master Trevor and all my soul family I love you !

Nisha (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:46 EDT)
Dear master Trevor for soul massage. Cbd !!! thank you !!! Love you !!!

Ute Hartmann (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:42 EDT)
Dear beloved Master Trevor I feel so bless thank your for the wonderful Soul massage. TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

Uma (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:40 EDT)
Extremely grateful for the soul operation, Master. Countless bow downs..cannot thank you enough

DawnRose (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:39 EDT)
Good morning and thank you!

Ilona (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:36 EDT)
Thank You Master Trevor for a beautiful service. Soul massage would be very beneficial as been siting for 3 hours already. Love and light

Barbara S (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:36 EDT)
Thank you so much Master Trevor for leading this wonderful practice. Bao Yuan Shou Yi Yen Shin Ye was on my mind all day long! I can feel my Ming Men getting warmer and warmer and my mind is so much calmer than before! T Y T Y T Y L Y L Y L Y C B C B C B

Ute Hartmann (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:35 EDT)
Dear Master Trevor please give me a Soulmassage. L Y L Y L Y T Y T Y T Y C B D C B D C B D

Renate (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:35 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor for your unconditional universal service, your smile, your love your happiness. Thank you! C B D C B D C B D

healingheart (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:35 EDT)
Thank you for the Love

pamela c (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:34 EDT)
Thank Master Trevor...my morning just wouldn't be the same without chanting and serving with you! Love You

Rashmi (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:33 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor for the wonderful wisdom and love this chant.I am so grateful for this practice and I can see so much of light in my ming men jin dan .all souls are happy chanting this mantra.T Y T Y T Y L Y L Y L Y.C B D S C B D S C B D S

Kosmo Love (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:30 EDT)
C B D C B D C B D

Christine Renee (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:24 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor! I am so grateful to do forgiveness practice with the Soul Healing Miracle Healing Channel. Thank you for leading us through this practice!

Ute Hartmann (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:23 EDT)
Hallo Master Trevor L Y L Y L Y T Y T Y T Y C B D C B D C B D

Uma (Posted: Apr 21, 2014 10:20 EDT)
Thank you Master Trevor, love this chant






Chant Live 24/7 with Master Sha and his Divine Channels and others from all over the world. -...
tv.drsha.com
Chat and connect live with Master Sha?s community and Chanting Channel members and...

No comments:

Post a Comment