Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Master Trevor: Welcome! This is Master Trevor on my spiritual journey for Universal Love. This is a teaching which is very simple. When I was very young, as a teenager, the Beatles came and the word love came into my life and transformed so much. It put a big smile on my face for most of the day, not only that, it also helped everyone else in teenagers. The key is that we all have challenges in our all aspects of our life.
Every moment we can create wrong thoughts and wrong emotions, but the key of Universal Love is to love everything and everyone on mother earth in every aspect of our life. Including all of nature, all of everything on the road that you’re out there, you’re being served by the road, by this … the travel lights. You’re being served by everyone that gives you space, that gives you green lights on traffic lights and helps you to save your life and drive carefully.
The key is to say I love you, which is a very important practice because love melts all blockages and transforms all life so you can have success by chanting silently or loud. You can have transformation of relationships, of your business, of all your work, friends, or your bosses so you say, “Hello.” of my partner, of my loved ones. You can talk to your dog. I love you, I appreciate you. Please forgive all mistakes that I have done to you in previous lifetimes. I will serve unconditionally, please forgive me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You chant, I love you, which is a new Divine Soul song given to humanity by the Divine Chant silently or loud. Loud improves your large cells. Small cells are improved by silent counting so you say … (sings) I love you, I love you … close your eyes … I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
No limitations. Chant often as you can as many times as you can silently or loud and experience the soul healing miracles, b-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment